October 9, 2013

A Promise is a Promise



Vote for me for week two of Blogger Idol!

Remember that thing I'm doing? That writing competition? Blogger Idol? Well, this week I could have had immunity. But the thing is, we can only get immunity once in the entire competition. I didn't want to waste a chance on an early week, when I know I can count on all of you to keep me in!

Voting is up today at noon for Blogger Idol week two! Today's challenge? I've committed a crime.

A heinous, heinous crime. What to find out what it is? Click this link and VOTE FOR ME!

Vote to me in there another week! I'm counting on you. :)


2 comments:

  1. I had no idea I could love you more than I already do. I really didn't think it was possible. Then you sang me a Les Mis song with some wild abandon and shit, look at that, my heart grew 3 times bigger for you. You rule, sister.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Vote for me!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!